Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Autumn Leaves

Hi Everyone,
 
I'm really enjoying making fall themed cards lately, and due to the color combos, I think it's my favorite time of year for crafting :)
 
My card today is simple, and I think it can be used for an ordinary hello all the way to Thanksgiving itself. I love to have cards like this in my stash!
 
I began with a pumpkin colored base card, and and layered on a piece of patterned paper made using the Original Plaid stamp in green and brown ink. I added some die cut and embossed leaves in fall colors, along with the stamped and punched sentiment, Autumn Greetings.   
 
 
 
 
 
Before attaching all my pieces, I tied on a pumpkin charm using a piece of rustic twine. All the goodness of fall, right on one card!
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out birthday challenge on the DRS Designs blog!
 
Karin

1 comment:

Diane said...

What a lovely Fall design Karin.

Hugs Diane

Related Posts with Thumbnails