Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The witch is always in!

Hi Everyone,

 
DRS Designs is getting ready to release some great stamps for the Halloween holiday and I'm featuring the new Witch Feet (140H) on my card today. A witch is such a classic Halloween costume, but I never dressed up as one when I went trick or treating as a child. Ragged black clothes and a green face, just wasn't my thing. And it's still not. See her orange dress and glittery, purple boots? Who says a witch can't be fashionable...lol.




The image was die cut and layered onto a background made by randomly stamping the Empty Spider Web in black ink. I added a die cut spider, a few orange half pearls and The Witch is Always In greeting to complete it.
 
Sadly, it's rare for me to dress up anymore. Maybe I need to consider getting an outfit like this :) What about you? Do you still dress up for Halloween?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails