Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Holiday Cards

Hi Everyone,

 
My designs teammates here at DRS Designs have been hitting it out of the park with their creative card designs lately. Check them out here, because they have been wowing me big time!

 
We have been having so much fun with the Christmas stamps that make all sorts of wintry village scenes. I just love the Christmas Village Pond and Bridge on my card today. I stamped it first and then added some trees using the Pine Tree Snow Drifts stamp, and the Christmas Village Four in One Accessories. Not only does this stamp have trees, but it also includes the snowman, and the tiny skaters. Don't they look like they are practicing their routine for a pairs skating competition? So cute!





I stamped the Christmas Village Church and colored everything with Copic markers and added some glitter glue on the bridge and church and glossy effects to the ice. I die cut the edge of my card and stamped the base using the Snow Background stamp. I finished it with some twine and the Small Merry Christmas greeting which I also edged in glitter.
 
I also have a quick second card to share. DRS Designs is the sponsor at Send a Smile 4 Kids this week. It's a group that collects and sends cards to ill children. I know you won't be able to resist playing along with the easy theme of CAS for Kids! A worthy cause, and you will be in the running to win a DRS Designs prize.
 
My card: 
 
 
 
Made using the following stamps:
 
Here's hoping these cards put a smile on your face today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails