Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Good Friend...

Hi Everyone,
 
After having some issues trying to upload my photos, I'm happy to report that my husband got me all fixed up and I can finally show off my card made with the Designer Quilt Square from DRS Designs!
 
It's a friendship card, so I used girly colors of pink and green when I colored up the squares after stamping them on white card stock. I then cut it out using a heart shaped die and a zig-zag layered heart for the back. To match the heart, I used the solid portion of the Double Chevron Card Edger and created a border around my background layer.
 
 
 
 
 
I stamped the Good Friend Warm Quilt Greeting along side my quilted heart and added some tiny green gems and a crochet flower to the center of my heart.
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out our current Any Autumn Holiday Challenge at DRS Designs!
 
Have a great day!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails