Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hogs & Kisses

Hi Everyone,

 
I love puns. Well, let me rephrase that. I love puns on cards. Puns told to you by a weird, creepy uncle, where you have to chuckle to be polite, eh, not so much. Thank goodness we don't have any of the latter here. Only cards made with super cute stamps :)

 
Ready?



I used the Leonard Pig's Bath Time Buddies stamp and the Giant Chocolate Chip (I'm pretending it's a Hershey's Kiss) stamp to illustrate the Hogs & Kisses Greeting. After stamping and coloring, I stamped the Splatter Background in a light peach all over the main panel. That helped match it to the marbleized card base in the same color. I nipped the corners with a Fiskars corner punch and added the sentiment with some dimensional tape.
 
Here's hoping that you are smiling!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails