Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Love & Happiness

Hi Everyone,


Well, I'm finally making my Valentine's Day cards and I used a couple of the newly released Valentine stamp for this simple greeting.


The background was made using the Interlocking Hearts stamp, stamping in red ink onto red red background paper. I made a banner and stamped it using the Polka Dot background stamp in red to match the background. The new Valentine's Full of Love greeting was stamped and die cut and layered onto a scalloped mat that was coated in brown glitter.





The Sweet Offering Cutie Pie Kid was stamped, colored with Copics and fussy cut and I adhered him with dimensional tape. A few gems and it was complete.
 
If you don't have a banner die, here's a trick I used on my card. Cut a long rectangle and stamp as desired. Then use the corner of a square punch on the bottom to make the two points. Here's a photo to help you visualize it.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails