Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bee Mine

Hi Everyone,
 
 
I'm sharing what might be my last Valentine card of the season made using stamps from
DRS Designs.  It's less than two weeks away, and that means we're that much closer to spring and warm weather.  So if the winter blues have grabbed hold of you, here's a cheerful card to put you in the pink :)
 
 
Red and pink are traditional colors for Valentine's day, so I went with those even though I used the  Happy Bee  stamp for my image.  She's a valentine bee, so why can't she be pink & red, right?  I colored her with a Copic marker and added some glitter to the wings.
 
 
The background was embossed with a honeycomb embossing folder and I used the Interlocking Hearts stamp on the bottom portion, which was divided by a strip of glitter coated tape.  Finally I added some die cut letters to complete my "punny" greeting. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails