Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lucky Ducks

Hi Everyone,

Are you as ready for spring as I am? Even though it's nowhere in sight outside my window, it's all over my card today!

I was trying to think outside the box when using the new Lucky to Have You Greeting and there were a number of stamps in the DRS Designs catalog that matched up, but I settled on these adorable ducks from the Ducks Decoration stamp. I thought it would make a sweet friendship card for spring or even Easter. I colored the image with my Copic markers and since it looked like the one duck came to the other one's rescue with a flower umbrella, I chose to use the Raindrop Background stamp for making my patterned paper.
 
 
The only other thing I added was a punched scalloped border and a row of gems :)

Thank you for peeking in today and I'm wishing you sunshine in your day!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails