Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

True Friends

Hi Everyone,
 
 
Today's card is inspired by the card I made for the current challenge at the DRS Designs blog. It's a color challenge, and you can check out all of the gorgeous creations from the team here, and check out my original card too. I liked the layout so much, that this really is the same card, only with a different greeting stamp.
 
I used the Splatter Background stamp to make my first piece of patterned paper, and the Shamrock Background to make the second. I cut it down slightly smaller than the first and added another mat.
 
 
I wrapped the layers in a matching polka dot ribbon and added the new Four Leaf Clover Friends Greeting which was stamped in the same green ink, die cut and adhered with some dimensional foam tape.
 
I considered adding some other embellishment, to change it up, but I really liked the clean monochromatic look :)
 
Hope to see you join in the challenge!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails