Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hey, Cupcake!

Hi Everyone,
This new sentiment stamp from DRS Designs, Hey, Cupcake!, might literally be referring to me after all the treats I ate over the holiday weekend...lol!
Seriously though, I knew I wanted to pair the greeting with the actual Cherry Top Cupcake stamp from the current catalog, so I stamped a row of them and added a punched border to the panel. I decided I wanted one cupcake to stand out, so I stamped and fussy cut one, and paper pieced the cupcake liner onto it. The striped patterned paper was created using the Large Original Plaid background stamp and then I attached it using a dimensional dot.
 
 
I finished off the card with some glitter on the cherry, a piece of twine and matching button.
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails