Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Brewed Just for You!

Hi Everyone,
 
My favorite time of year for card making has finally arrived...Let's hear it for fall and Halloween!
Woo-hoo :) :)  :)  
 
I had a hard time choosing which stamp to ink up first, but finally ended up on the newly released Magic Potion Shelf  from DRS Desigsn, which I colored with my Copic markers in Halloween shades.  

For my background paper, I began by stamping the Burning Cauldron in the corner once, and then again on a scrap, which I then colored and fussy cut.  I took my Splatter Background stamp (one of my favorites for custom backgrounds) and stamped it in each of the four colors to match my bottles.  I wrapped the bottom of the cardstock with a polka dot ribbon and adhered the colored cauldron right on top.
 
I only inked up a portion of the Halloween Brewed By stamp and colored and die cut it after it was stamped.  Both die cut pieces were then attached with some dimensional foam dots.  

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out our current challenge for fun & prizes!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails