Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hey Ghoul-friends!

Hi Everyone,

This new Halloween sentiment from DRS Desigsn is high on my favorite list this year!  I'm a huge fan of  "punny" on cards, and  My Ghoul Friends Witch Greeting hits my funny bone in just the right spot :)

I decided on some bright colors and chose to pull out my drippy goo border punch and spiderweb embossing folder for my background.  I wanted to use something other than a witch image, so I inked up the little hairy Goblin as a stand in for a ghoul, and added a couple of googly eyes.  To turn her into a witch, I fussy cut the hat from Witchly Accessories and colored the band orange to match my card base.


To make it a little more girly I added a polka dotted ribbon tied into a bow.  

Thanks for peeking in today, Ghoulfriends!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails