Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

In All Things Give Thanks

Hi Everyone,

My card today serves as a reminder to join us for our current challenge on the DRS Designs blog,  where the theme is Pile it High!  The deadline is tomorrow, so that still leaves you some time for creating and a chance at a great stamp-y prize :)

For this card, I chose some fall colored card stock for the layers and a neutral cream for stamping on.  I decided to use the Autumn Leaf Pile stamp as a sort of design element on the card to frame my Give Thanks Bible Verse banner.  I stamped it once, then turned the panel upside down and stamped it again.  I chose some fall colored Copic markers and matched them to my card base colors. 
 
 
 
 After I was done coloring I ran the panel through my Cuttlebug using a leaf embossing folder.  I attached my sentiment with some foam tape for dimension and added a punched leaf for embellishment.  

Good luck in the challenge!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails