Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Modern Spiro Wreath

Hi Everyone,

I went with a traditional red and green color combo for my card share today.  I have to admit they're my favorite colors to use when making Christmas cards, because they immediately make me think of the holidays.  I personally don't pair these colors together at any other time :)   

I stamped the newly released Joy to you Christmas Greeting from DRS Designs in red dye ink and die cut it using a round Spellbinders die. Choosing to create a modern wreath look, I stamped and fussy cut the Circle Spiro Design and colored that up in red and green using my Copic markers.   I wanted it to stand out from my background that I made using the Splatter Background stamp, so I attached it to another die cut circle.


It need some embellishment, so I added the Holly leaf that was colored and fussy cut too, and finished it off with a ribbon and some glitter glue on the berries. 

Thanks for visiting the blog today and be sure to participate in the DRS Designs weekly challenges for your chance at a great prize!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails