Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sending You a Smile

Hi Everyone,

I have a clean and simple card share today.  It's one of those cards that I like to keep in my stash for those times when you need a card at a moments notice. For a card like this, I keep the inside blank, and when I need it, that's when I choose what to stamp inside. 

I began with a white card base and chose a medium blue card stock for the top layer.  The blue paper is 1/4" smaller than the base and I cut out a few clouds using a die, attaching it to the base using foam tape to give it dimension.  I also cut out a few clouds out of white card stock and layered them on the blue panel.

I stamped the recently released Hot Air Balloon  from DRS Designs and colored it with my Copic markers, fussy cut it and attached it with foam tape as well.

I wanted the card to be cheerful, so I chose the Sending you a Smile greeting that I stamped on a die cut banner.  

Here's hoping my sweet and simple card brings you a smile today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails