Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone,

It's hard to believe another year is coming to a close!  As per usual, it's had it's highs and lows, but I'm always grateful for a chance to ring in another new year.  It gives me the chance to start fresh, or at least the illusion of starting fresh, and that's good enough for me :)  

So for my last individual card share of 2015, I chose a celebratory card, anticipating a good year to come. I went with a simple cream and black color combo and die cut some numbers for the new year.  I added a row of gems and using the glass only portion of Pour Me Bottle Glass stamp, I stamped a bunch glasses raised in a toast to the new year. 


Finally for the sentiment, I stamped and die cut the Happy New Year Circle Greeting, matting it and embellishing it with some glitter glue.  

Here's to another great year of the greatest hobby of them all!

Happy New Year Friends :)

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

A fun card Karin! Love the added embellishments too. Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails