Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Blooming with Good Health

Hi Everyone,

My card today was made with my niece in mind.  She's been trying to recover after a bad infection in her inner ear, that's left her struggling with vertigo and balance issues :(  Poor thing....We're praying that her work with physical therapists who specialize in this sort of thing, will help her heal and feel better soon.

Anyway, I went a feminine route on this card using the Scroll Corner Tile stamp from DRS Designs in a deep purple ink on a light purple background paper.  I used the same ink for the Blooming with  Good Health Greeting that I die cut using my circle Spellbinders die.  I wanted to pair up some flowers with the sentiment, so I colored up the violets that are in the Violet Tea Cup stamp and fussy cut them, attaching them below the sentiment.  

Using the colors from the flowers I cut some strips of card stock to place behind the greeting, adding some ribbon and gems to match the feminine theme of the card. 

Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails