Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Golfer

Hi Everyone,

I have a monochromatic masculine birthday card made with stamps from DRS Designs to share with you today.   Since I have a hard time with card for men, I always like to have a couple in my stash for when I'm not inspired :)

Blue is always a safe guy color, so I chose that for my base and stamped the Splatter Background along with a strip using the Everything Golf Background, layering it with a black and blue border.  I felt that it need something to finish it off, so I stamped the small flourish from the Scroll Corner Tile stamp in the corners, colored it in and added a small grey dew drop.
 
 
 The main image was stamped to match and I stamped the Par-Fect Golf Birthday greeting on top, die cutting it with a circle Spellbinders die and attaching it with some dimensional tape.
And, this card also serves as a reminder to join our Birthday Card Challenge on the DRS Designs  blog!  Hope to see you there!

Karin
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails