Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall Cards

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of fall cards to share with you today, both showing off my love of making my own backgrounds.  It's so satisfying to be able to customize anything thing that I want to make, and DRS Designs has a whole range of stamps for all our crafty needs :)

I began by making a leaf background using the Medium Silhouette Leaf stamp in a range of autumnal shades.  I also had the Silhouette Branch Background stamp on my table from the card I made last week, so I stamped a strip of coordinating colors and added a matching ribbon before adhering it to my card.  

I stamped and die cut the new Deco Happy Thanksgiving to You Greeting and attached that with some dimensional tape, embellishing it with the Classic Turkey stamp that was colored and fussy cut as well. 


It was easy to keep going, so I used the same Leaf again, making just a strip of patterned paper this time.  I added a punched border and placed that on an embossed background of fall themed words.  


And since my dies were handy too, I used the same for my stamped Give Thanks Greeting.  

Happy October!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails