Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, December 8, 2017

Buddies

Hi Everyone,

Isn't this Wintertime Buddies stamp just super cheerful?  It's always been one of my favorites for making a friendly looking Christmas card :)

I colored it up and fussy cut it out, adding some glitter glue to the fur on Santa's clothes.  As I was waiting for that to dry, I die cut and dry embossed the large circle that was to hold the Santa and Snowman image. 

The background was stamped using the Snow Background stamp and I added a green panel that was dry embossed with holly.



The sentiment is the last line from the Heartache at Christmas stamp and the poinsettia embellishment was fussy cut from the recently released Poinsettia Vine Corner stamp.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....Hope your holiday prep is going strong and thank you for taking time to peek in on us today :)

Have a great one!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails