Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Noel

Hi Everyone,

I love the traditional red and green color combo for cards this time of year, don't you?  I always think those two colors together scream Christmas time is here :)

So, with that in mind I stamped and colored up a little winter scene using some of the winter village stamps.  I die cut and matted it, adding some glitter glue and the greeting right in the scene too.



The background paper was made using two different background stamps and red and green ink.  The line of background stamps here at DRS Designs make it so easy to make custom paper in a jiffy!  

To finish off the card, I added the word Noel to a strip of paper with a punched border.

Here is a list of stamps used for this make:


Stop by DRS Designs soon...There's a special on their stained glass stamps!
Happy Stamping!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails