Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Kitty Christmas

Hi Everyone,

DRS Designs recently released this cute Santa Puppy stamp, and while I've been making cards with my dog lovers friends in mind, I needed to represent for the cat lovers too!

I stamped the Cat Angel and then colored and fussy cut it out, snipping off the halo, wings, and cloud it was sitting on.  I then stamped that Santa Puppy and colored and fussy cut the hat, attaching it to the kitty, completing it with a squirt of glitter glue on the white fur.  


I stamped and embossed the background using the Interlocking Snow Background and then added a white panel that was dry embossed with snowflakes too.  I added a red border strip to match and attached everything to a white card base.  

The Doggone Christmas Greeting was stamped and cut into pieces, but I had to replace the dog portion of it with something cat related.  I chose to stamp the Pawsitively Birthday Greeting in red and then added all of the pieces at different angles for a touch of whimsy :)

Hope your day is Paws-itively wonderful too!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails