Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Extra Tweet

Hi Everyone,

I still had a piece of yellow cardstock sitting out on my craft table from last weeks card, so along with color inspiration, I took layout inspiration from that card too.

I stamped and colored up the Silly Bird four times, using my 1 1/4" square punch at an angle a couple of times.  I wanted to add to the playfulness of the whimsical, Extra Tweet Day Greeting. I just love this bird stamp :)


Everything was attached to a background made with the Feathers Three in One stamp. How's that for easy?  Well, not as easy as this next CAS card...
  

I used an embossed background, my bird punch and the following stamps:

Be sure to check out DRS Designs for all of these stamps and so much more! 

Have a great day!

Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails