Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Spring

Hi Everyone,

  We got measurable snow on Sunday and it looked like mid December out my window. My consolation is, I know that it will melt off in a couple of days.  Still,  I needed to make a spring like card this weekend, simply to cheer myself up.

I chose to use a nice sunny, yellow base and go from there.  The Spring is Creeping Verse was stamped and die cut, enhanced with yellow chalk sponging to match.

The Silhouette Leaf Branch was still on my table from this card, so I used the same stamp off technique to create the tree and subtle shadows.  The Puff Circle  was stamped along a strip of matching yellow and I added a punched green border to match the trees.


The ribbon was added before I assembled the card, attaching the greeting at an angle.  I finished it with a couple of tiny yellow birds for embellishment.

Be sure to visit DRS Designs for all of these great stamps! Here's wishing you a bright and cheerful day!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails