Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Summer Accessories

Hi Everyone,

One of my favorite card sketches came in handy to show off the "cutie-patooty" accessories from the 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories stamp.  I wanted it to be a summer themed card, so I colored all the images in a sunny yellow, and matted them onto scallop punch.



I chose an embossed sunray background, accenting the rays using the same Copic marker I used to color the stamped images.

The In the Accessories greeting seemed the perfect compliment to the fun images, so after die cutting it, I added some yellow ink to keep with the theme.

I hope you enjoyed this easy breezy card share today...
Summer is on its way!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails