Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Bathing Beauty

Hi Everyone,

I feel like summer is in full swing, with lots of heat and sunshine in my home town, so while I don't live near an ocean, I do live close to one of the Great Lakes.  If you've never seen one of the 5 Great Lakes, this is a word of encouragement to visit.  They're almost like an ocean; they're so, so big.  And bonus...There are beaches, but no sharks :)))   

This beauty could be visiting any sandy shore in her cute bathing costume, and I thought she would be perfect for a bright, summer card.  After coloring up and fussy cutting the Frog Sunbather, I attached her onto an embossed and matted frame and created the backgrounds.




I stamped the yellow paper using the 4 in 1 Seashells and 4 in 1 Ocean Designs.  On the pink strips, I chose to use the sunglasses from the 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories to create a design.  I finished it off by punching out the Summer Story Greeting and adding it in between the patterned strips.  

Wishing you sunshine and smiles!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails