Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Summer Time

Hi Everyone,

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the idea of making an entire scene on a card.  The placement of everything, the thought of stamping all the bits, messing up just as I get to the end...Well, it's all too much for me. So, if you feel this way too, make a mini scene.  It's the perfect solution for me!  

I began by stamping the Lighthouse and then adding a sailboat from the 4 in 1 Ocean Designs.  I chose a die to cut it out, and then it was the perfect size to color up.


For the background, I simply copied the image, making sand (Splatter Background), sea and sky from different colored paper.  I added die cut clouds and used a circle punch for the sun. (Enjoy Today)

All of these stamps can be found at DRS Designs!
Happy Summer!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails