Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Lemonade

Hi Everyone,

Here's a refreshing card celebrating the summer season, and that favorite drink, old fashioned homemade lemonade.  Ahhhhh!  

I made a lemonade cup out of velum, sponged with yellow ink on the inside and a bit of glitter glue for a sugared rim.  

I stamped and heat embossed the Citrus Slice, cutting it in half and using one part for the drink embellishment.  


The background was created by stamping the Five O'clock Somewhere Greeting (for those who like adult lemonade perhaps!) and dry embossing over using a citrus embossing folder.  

I attached the glass, added a straw, die cut lemon and the second half of the citrus slice to finish it off.

Cheers to stamps from DRS Designs and the rest of summer!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails