Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Love You More

Hi Everyone,

I hope the new year is treating you well and that you're back into a daily routine.  For me, it was great to get back into my stamping corner and make my first Valentine of the year.

I was trying to think outside of the box, and decided to make Valentine's day tic tac toe.  I'll let you decide how successful I was, because to me, the concept seemed cuter in my head :)

Anyway, I dry embossed the background with hearts and used some black gems to make the tic tac toe.  I then stamped the Hugs and Kisses Valentine Wishes a few times and fussy only the words, attaching them in place of the X's and O's. 


I chose the Love You More Greeting and attached the Small Silhouette Heart with some dimensional foam tape for embellishment. 

I hope you find some time to relax and stamp this January!

Thanks for stopping by,
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails