Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone,

These cards are made with the holiday revelers in mind.  I always think of sparkle when it comes to New Year's Eve, however, it's going to be a quiet one for us this year.  My mood is more pj's than confetti ;)

Since I equate this holiday with gold and silver, I grabbed my double sided tape and glitter to create the background.  All that was left to do was add a sentiment (365 Days of Happiness), to which I added a glittery mat. This card was simple to make, just a bit messy.



Here I created a background using Interlocking Star and Splatter Background stamps.  I colored up the Wine Glass from the Pour Me Bottle and Glass stamp and die cut and matted both, embellishing them with some glitter glue.


I added a row of gems and some die cut letters for a sentiment, attaching them in what I hope is a celebratory fashion.

Have a happy and safe New Year!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails