Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

In the Spirit

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would do a punny take on the new In the Spirit of Halloween Greeting, and match it up with an embossed martini glass background.  I needed someone to drink that martini, so I stamped,  heat embossed and fussy cut the Mummy.  And I figured he would have been having that drink at a party, so I gave him a witches hat for a costume. (The hat was fussy cut from the Broomstick Stella Witch stamp.)  I simply finished the front by adding a couple of die cut bats.


I embossed a white panel again, and the added the Drink Up Witches for the inside sentiment.


Cheers to Halloween!  

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails