Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Trick or Treat & Thanks

Hi Everyone,

While I'm not sure if Halloween will look the same this year, I'm hoping communities come up with some creative options for kids to dress up and celebrate safely. 

In that spirit of hopefulness, I made a card using the Ghost Family Portrait (which look like trick or treaters to me!) and the Small Trick or Treat Greeting. I simply die cut and matted both, and layered everything onto a background inspired by the colors candy corn itself. 


Inside I stamped and colored up the Candy Corn Border and matched it with the Favorite Veggie Candy Corn Greeting.



I needed a thank you for a friend, so I stamped, embossed and fussy cut the Polka Dot Flower, adding a gem to the center.  I die cut the word thanks in green, and attached it in place of the stem.  I framed it out and glued it onto an embossed background.  Super easy!


After I was done, I happened to notice that it actually looks cute in the horizontal direction too.


You can check out all of the newest Halloween stamps (and flower stamps too) over at DRS Designs!

Have a happy day :)
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails