Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Happy Halloween

Hi Everyone,

One of my favorite ways to use tiny stamps is to use my punches to bring them
life!

I used the 4 in 1 Halloween Silhouettes and punched them out using my circle punches.

I embossed the background using a Darice folder and added a punched borer.  The sentiment was punched as well using the Small Trick or Treat Greeting




Here I used a square punch along with the Small Flying Ghost.  The Pattered  paper was made using the Interlocking  Circles.  


I used the Happy Halloween to finish it off.  

Happy Halloween!|
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails