Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Count Your Blessings



Hi Everyone,


Just like last week, I have a card featuring the Laid Out Scarecrow...He's just beyond cute!


What can I say?  He and the World Changed Thankful Greeting paired up together, were all this simple card needed.   To make them fit inside the die cut, I masked off the Happy Thanksgiving portion of the stamp, and I attached the panel to an embossed pumpkin background.





The hanging banners with the dots were made after I colored up the scarecrow, using the same orange and blue Copic markers, so that they would match.  


Here's hoping we can be thankful for the rest of the fall season!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails