Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Sunflowers

 Hi Everyone,


I just love this cheerful Bucket of Sunflowers.  What could be better than this to celebrate the season of giving thanks, right?


I stamped the basket, and then masked it off and stamped the Floor on top.  After coloring the image, I die cut and matted it, pairing it up with the World Changed Thankful Greeting that was also die cut.



I attached this onto a leaf embossed background and added a few fussy cut sunflowers from this same image for embellishment.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails