Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

2 Cards

 Hi Everyone,

It's a gloomy weather week here in north east Ohio, so I needed to spur on some spring though my stamping this week.  

This lovely greeting is suitable for Easter, or even a sympathy card.  It's always nice to have those in one's stash, for unexpected moments.  I dry embossed one half with flowers and stamped and colored the other side to match.  After attaching the die cut greeting, I added a few square gems to balance out the design. 


 

Did you know that DRS Designs has a birthday stamp for every month of the year?  They do, and it's such a fun way to personalize someone's card!

Here I used the month of April and designed it using extras and leftovers on my craft table.  The chick was a spare from my place cards, the die cut grass was also an unused extra, the background stamp is always on my table, and the flower is one I didn't use on this card.  The moral of the story is, don't throw anything out!


Here are the links to these stamps:


Cheers to sunny days ahead...  
 Thanks for visiting!

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails