Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Autumn & Birthdays

Hi Everyone,

Even though it's so warm outside and doesn't feel like October here, I'm celebrating fall with my card share today.

I have a love of hot drinks, so I made a fall themed coffee cup that I paired with a cheerful greeting.

The cup and die cut embellishments were layered onto a woven, scarf themed background.


Here are the stamps I used:






I needed a quick birthday card, so I took inspiration from this card and simply used monkeys instead of cats, along with a fun greeting that I split in half.



Here inside is the rest of the greeting and another monkey :)



Here are those stamps:

Michelle Monkey

Walk on the Wild Side Birthday Greeting


Want more stamps and project ideas?  Visit the DRS Designs store!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails