Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Thanksgiving Blessings

 

Hi Everyone,

I have a fall themed card, that was made into a Thanksgiving card by using a holiday greeting. Sometimes I just make the card, and wait until I need it for a specific occasion and then add a greeting.  

I began by stamping the Simply Pumpkin, masking it and then stamping the Wagon Wheel.  This made it look like the pumpkin was in front.  I colored it up and attached a punched border, along with a bit of ric rac.  I stamped the top portion of the base using the Open Leaf stamp and then attached the image on top.


The Blessings for You Thanksgiving Greeting was die cut and matted, and I stamped another leaf on top.

Thanks for stopping by!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails