Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Cheers!


Hi Everyone,

Since were staring 2022 right in the face, I'm celebrating the new year with this great new card sentiment, Best Year Cheers Greeting!  I love the fresh hope a new year brings. Whether you celebrate with adult beverages or sparkling water, whether you say cheers, prost, or salud, like the greeting says, Let's make the coming year the best!

For the first card I tried to go retro, using a martini embossing folder and some avocado colored flock along the side.  



Here I chose an embossing folder that has clocks, to play off of the idea of the countdown that happens on New Year's Eve. I added a fussy cut glass from the Pour Me Bottle and Glass stamp, and a recycled embellishment from a Christmas card I received. 



Cheers to 2022 and as much stamping as your heart desires!

Happy New Year!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails