Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day


Hi Everyone,

Is it too early for a valentine card?  Not when I've got some new stamps to preview.  Be sure to pop on over to the DRS Designs store to see all of the new stamps beginning December 15th! 


Until then, this card features the new Candy Heart Background (1065G) stamp, which I stamped onto pink paper, coloring in the tiny hearts.  I added a die cut heart banner along with the new Double Line Happy Valentine's Day (1067G) for the greeting. 





All that was left was to add Leonard the Cupig, because he is just beyond adorable! I simply fussy cut him after he was colored up and I attached him with some dimensional tape.


DRS Designs is running a sale right now, so stop over and order what you need to get stamping!


Happy Holidays!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails