Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Winter cards



Hi Everyone,


Do you know someone with a winter birthday?  Well, I have just the stamp for you!



Here is the new Ice Day Birthday Greeting that I paired up with some embossed mittens, to match up with the gloved portion of the sentiment.  After adding some gems, I need another embellishment to balance out the card, so I used a reverse image stamp and fussy cut a couple of mittens from the Raised Mittens Skip Winter Greeting.






I already needed some thank you cards for holiday gifts I've received, so out came a favorite stamp, the Blizzard of Thanks Greeting!  Just add any manner of snowflakes, and you have a cute card :)  Here I used Interlocking Snow Background and Simply Snowman.






Stop on over at DRS Designs to take advantage of the sale happening right now!



Happy Stamping!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails