Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Cheerful Smiles

Hi Everyone,

My card today is generic, one of those cards that you can you use as a birthday, friendship or thinking of you cards.  In my opinion, you can never have enough of these in your card stash.

While I know Dogwoods don't come in these colors, it's my favorite flower stamp from the DRS Designs store, and I thought it would work for a background colored up in these fresh, happy colors. 




I added a die cut sentiment from the Cheerful Smiles Get Well Greeting which was embellished with a piece of ribbon.   

The yellows and oranges are making me think about the next season....GAH! I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer, so I'm quickly squashing that thought. 

Enjoy the summer as long as you can folks!

Have a good one!
Karin 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails