Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Thank You!

Hi Everyone, 

We were invited to dinner this past weekend, so here is a quick thank you card I made for them using stuff laying around my craft table.  I'm a messy stamper, but for once it made this card fast and simple.

I had my rectangle dies sitting out from making this card, and my Medium Daisy Bloom out from making this card here, all I had to look for was the Brush Thank You stamp.


 


I even scavenged the cardstock from a pile on my table, so all that was left to do was tie on some twine, add a die cut butterfly and write a note inside. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails