Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

From Our House


Hi Everyone,

After making this thank you card last week, I whipped up a second one, so that I wouldn't be caught without one, next time I was in need. 



It's pretty self-explanatory, just an embossing folder, some circle dies and a few cute stamps!


Bitsy Bumble Bee


Happy Bee


Beehive


 From Our House to Yours Greeting



All that this card needs when the time comes, is a thank you sentiment stamped inside!

Be sure to check out all of the bee themed stamps at the DRS Designs store!

Have a great day,
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails