Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Better with Age

  Hi Everyone,

Today's card share is a Z Fold card.  It may go by other names, but that is what it was called when I learned how to make it.  It's simply a card folded in half, with to top panel folded in half, back to meet the first fold. I like it because it's easy!


This fold gives me the chance to make two matching papers and I did that by using a grape themed embossing folder and the Bunch of Grapes stamp.  For the outside I used the Better with Age Birthday Greeting and added a fussy cut wine glass from the Pour Me Bottle and Glass stamp.



Inside I stamped and die cut the Best Year Cheers Greeting and fussy cut a matching bunch of grapes.


This is the perfect card for my wine loving friend.  

Thanks for visiting!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails