Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

We're All Irish

  Hi Everyone,  

I know St. Patrick's Day was last week, but I had to show one last card because the sentiment is too cute to save for next year!

I stamped the Wee Bit Irish Greeting (115D), die cut it and added a bit of green sponging.  I thought the Western Dancing Couple, who are more cowboy than Irish, would be perfect for the card especially if I colored up their clothing in green, instead of denim colors.  I fussy cut them and attached them to an embossed music background. 



A shamrock embossing folder was used for the background panel and I added the Irish Good Luck Circle next to the sentiment to finish off the card.  

Thanks for visiting and be sure to stop by the DRS Designs store to see all they have to offer!

Karin






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails