Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

  Hi Everyone,

Here's a simple, flat easy to mail card that I made for a friend going through a hard time.  I used one of my favorite images from DRS Designs for a snail mail card, because it has the sentiment built right in.  

I stamped, colored and die cut the Happy Mail image and sentiment for the front and used the Medium Daisy Bloom to create a background to match.  


An embossed panel in a matching color anchored the image on the card.  

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails