Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Happy Easter

 Hi Everyone,

Easter is just a little more than a couple weeks away, and I needed to hop to it when it came to working on some cards.

This was going to be a square card, but it seemed to need something else, so I ended up attaching it to a base with a punched border and some spring like polka dot ribbon.

I masked off a corner of my image panel and stamped the background in multiple green in using the Easy Grass Background stamp.  After stamping, coloring and fussy cutting the Big Bunny Face, I cut a slit in the grass and inserted him, leaving only his ears peeking out.


All that was left to do was added the Happy Easter Everybunny into the blank spot.

Happy Easter all you stamping bunnies!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails