Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Happy Waves

  Hi Everyone,

I made another card using the fun new Happiness Comes in Waves Greeting, and the whole concept is making me wish I was at the ocean. 

I began by making an underwater scene using some fish stamps and a die.  I colored it up using markers and some chalk shading.  I attached it to a background made using the Sand, Snow, Water Lines stamp and wrapped it in some netting.

Links to stamps:

School of Fish

3 In 1 Ocean


I'm hosting Easter for a group for the first time since, what I call, the "Before Times" and I needed some invites.  Hence the simple design since I was making multiples.  Just a bunny die and some great sentiments were all I needed. Only 5 more to go!






Here are the stamps I used for both:




Happy Spring!
Karin

 

1 comment:

Aviator said...

I appreciate the positive impact your blog has on my mindset. Get exclusive sneak peeks into upcoming features of Aviator on our blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails