Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Mom

 Hi Everyone,


Now that I'm done with my Easter cardmaking, I thought I would move on to the next holiday for giving cards, Mother's Day!

To celebrate mom, I used the Flower Scroll stamp that was still on my stamping table from a previous card to create a pattern on my card base.  

The panel was created using both the Splatter Background, and the Easy Dot Background stamps, and I added a punched flower border to match the daisy theme.  A ribbon was added before attaching it to the base.  

One Medium Daisy Bloom was colored and die cut and the other was fussy cut and attached, and some glitter glue was added to the flower centers for some shine. 



Finally, I stamped and punched out the Happy Mother's Day using a scallop punch to once again match up with the flower theme. 

Hope your day is filled with sunshine and flowers!
Karin



 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails